The 6th Posidonia Sea Tourism Forum is going digital!
The international Conference & Exhibition dedicated to the cruise & yachting sectors in the East Med is going to take place in an entirely digital environment on the brand-new platform created for the event.
Registration for the event will be free of charge for members of the Sea Tourism and Maritime community, so delegates will have the unique opportunity to catch up with the latest sector developments both in the East Med and globally via online sessions, which will take place in the digital Conference Hall.
Panels will include key speakers from the cruise industry, ready to respond to questions posed by delegates via a Q&A module, which will trigger interesting discussions and debates about the future of the cruise industry. After the event is completed, recordings of the sessions will be available on demand for all registered users until 10 June 2021.
Participants will be able to reach out to all delegates through a chat and video networking module enriching their online experience making new business contacts or meeting existing clients.
Sponsors and exhibitors will have the special opportunity to showcase their products and services in the Exhibition Hall consisting of digital stands, featuring promotional material, video and branding of the exhibitors. The PSTF exhibition will be accessible through the platform from 24 May until 10 June 2021.
The Digital Posidonia Sea Tourism Forum creates an ideal marketing platform, offering a plethora of exhibiting, sponsorship and advertising opportunities for companies keen to capitalise on the restart of the cruise industry.
For sponsorship, exhibiting & advertising opportunities, please click here.
2021 PSTF Exhibitors' list:
- Alba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece
- Athens Development and Destination Management Agency (ADDMA)
- Celestyal Cruises
- Cruise & Ferry Review
- Cruise Lines International Association
- Cruiseway Travel
- Cyprus Deputy Ministry of Tourism
- Destination Piraeus (Municipality of Piraeus)
- Greek National Tourism Organisation
- Hellenic Chamber of Shipping
- Heraklion Port Authority S.A.
- Inchcape Shipping Services S.A.
- Indev Software S.A.
- Kefalonia Island - Municipality of Argostoli
- MedCruise - The Association of Mediterranean Cruise Ports
- Piraeus Port Authority SA
- Port of Canakkale
- ThPA S.A. - Port of Thessaloniki